Relax in a natural pool surrounded by spectacular landscapes: spend a day at the Secret Lagoon in Fludir and make the most of Iceland's hot springs.
Secret Lagoon Iceland: what to expect?
Discover a natural hot spring in the Icelandic village of Fludir, just one hour from Reykjavik. The Secret Lagoon has crystal-clear waters and a constant temperature of 38 to 40 degrees Celsius all year round. What's more, the natural landscapes in which it is located will leave you completely speechless!
For many years, the Secret Lagoon was known only by the people who lived in Fludir, until a local farmer bought the land and decided to adapt it so that visitors to Iceland could also enjoy the thermal waters. The lagoon now has changing rooms and showers, while still preserving its natural charm.
This entrance ticket to the Secret Lagoon gives you access to the warming waters of the lagoon, a truly special relaxing experience. You'll also be able to enjoy the incredible sight of a nearby geyser erupting every five minutes. Can you imagine anything better?
The Secret Lagoon is open every day at the following times:
- From 1 May to 30 September: from 10 am to 10 pm (last admission at 9 pm).
- From 1 October to 30 April: from 11 am to 8 pm (last admission at 7 pm).
On 24 and 31 December, the lagoon will be open until 6 pm.
Please note that the last access to the Secret Lagoon is 50 minutes before closing time.
- Children under 14 years old do not need a reservation and can enter free of charge. They must be accompanied by an adult, and a maximum of 3 children per adult will be accepted on each booking.
- It is not possible to make reservations for more than 20 people.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
|Adults||Seniors over 67 years old|
Seniors over 67 years oldUS$ 15.80
Entrance to the Secret Lagoon.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 7 days before (Fludir local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (only for folding wheelchairs).