You can buy the Reykjavik City Card for a duration of 1, 2 or 3 days depending how long you're planning to spend in the city:
|Type of card||Adults||Children between 6 and 17||Children under 6|
|1 day card||€28.40||€11.70||Free|
|2 day card||€40.00||€19.00||Free|
|3 day card||€48.40||€25.50||Free|
- Árbæjarlaug or Grafarvogslaug thermal pool
- Arbær Open-Air Museum
- Ásmundarsafn Art Museum
- Kópavogur Art Museum
- Hafnarhús Art Museum
- National Gallery of Iceland
- National Museum of Iceland
- Maritime Museum
- Natural History Museum
- The Settlement Exhibition
- Reykjavik Zoo
- Ferry ride to Viðey Island
- Unlimited travel on Reykjavík city buses
Where to buy the Reykjavik City Card?
You can buy your Reykjavik City Card online in advance via our website. Then, all you need to is pick it up and activate it at one of the following places in the city:
- Reykjavík City Hall, 11 Tjarnargata. Open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Reykjavík Art Museum, Kjarvalsstaðir, Flókagata. Open Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm.
The card becomes active the first time you use it. From then on, you can use it for the number of days you purchased (1, 2 or 3 days). For example, if you have booked the Reykjavík City Card for one day and start using it on a Monday at 2 pm, it will be valid until 1:59 pm on Tuesday.