Reykjavik City Card
The Reykjavik City Card is a tourist pass that gives you free entry to the top museums and attractions, unlimited use of city buses, and a ferry ride!
The Reykjavik City Card gives free entry to many of Iceland's most important museums, activities, and attractions. What's more, the card includes free unlimited travel on Reykjavik city buses.
You can buy the Reykjavik City Card for a duration of 1, 2, or 3 days depending on how long you're planning to spend in the city:
|1-day card||€ 29.40 (US$ 31.60)|
|2-day card||€ 40.90 (US$ 44)|
|3-day card||€ 50.30 (US$ 54.10)|
- Árbæjarlaug or Grafarvogslaug thermal pool
- Arbær Open-Air Museum
- Ásmundarsafn Art Museum
- Kópavogur Art Museum
- Hafnarhús Art Museum
- National Gallery of Iceland
- National Museum of Iceland
- Maritime Museum
- Natural History Museum
- The Settlement Exhibition
- Reykjavik Zoo
- Ferry ride to Viðey Island
- Unlimited travel on Reykjavík city buses
Where to buy the Reykjavik City Card?
You can buy your Reykjavik City Card online in advance via our website. Then, all you need to do is pick it up and activate it at one of the following places in the city:
- Reykjavík City Hall, 11 Tjarnargata. Open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Reykjavík Art Museum, Kjarvalsstaðir, Flókagata. Open Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm.
The card becomes active the first time you use it. From then on, you can use it for the number of days you purchased (1, 2, or 3 days). For example, if you have booked the Reykjavík City Card for one day and start using it on a Monday at 2 pm, it'll be valid until 1:59 pm on Tuesday.