Experience two of Iceland's most popular attractions: enjoy its geothermal waters at the Laugarvatn Fontana Spa and see the magical colours of the Northern Lights!
Northern Lights & Laugarvatn Fontana Spa
On the day of your tour, we'll pick you up from your hotel or selected meeting point in Reykjavik from 6 pm. Ready for an unforgettable evening?
Before we head to one of Iceland's most famous spas, we'll begin our night with dinner at a local restaurant. After enjoying a delicious buffet meal to build up your energy, we'll make our way to Laugarvatn Fontana. This spa, built over a natural hot spring, has three steam rooms, a traditional sauna, three hot water pools and a hydromassage bath with beautiful views of the surrounding landscapes. The ideal place to relax your body and your mind!
After having approximately two hours of free time to enjoy the facilities of the Laugarvatn Fontana Spa, we'll set off back to Reykjavik. On our journey back, we'll make several stops in the Thingvellir National Park to make the most of the opportunity to see one of the wonders of nature in the Arctic: the aurora borealis. This incredible natural phenomenon, which only occurs during certain months of the year, illuminates the dark night sky with a spectacular range of colours. Beams of green light fuse with blues and purples, creating unique images that you'll remember forever.
At the end of the tour, we'll drop you back off at your original pick up point in Reykjavik at around 12:30 am (midnight).
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 1 year old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 12 and 15 years old||Children between 1 and 12 years old|
Children between 12 and 15 years oldUS$ 50
Children between 1 and 12 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Pick up and drop off at hotels and central points in Reykjavik.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Laugarvatn Fontana Spa.
Entry to Thingvellir National Park.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).