With this private tour of Reykjavik, you will have a guide exclusively at your disposal, so you can discover the main monuments of the Icelandic capital.
Private Tour of Reykjavik
We'll pick you up from your hotel at the chosen time, and dive right into the Icelandic capital! Over the course of three hours we'll take in the main monuments in the city, explaining all of its most unusual historical anecdotes.
First, we will take in the Höfði house, the place where Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev met in 1968, thus marking the end of the Cold War. Then it's on to the Harpa concert hall, the most important cultural centre in the country, and the famous Hallgrímskirkja church, one of the most famous buildings in Reykjavik.
We will continue heading to the south of the city to discover Bessastaðir, the residence of the President of Iceland. Next, the tour heads towards the Perlan Museum, a building with a glass dome that has become one of the great architectural symbols of Reykjavik. And best of all, from here you'll enjoy stunning views of the city, the mountains and the sea. The cherry on the cake!
Advantages of a private tour
As well as being a much more personalised service, by booking the private tour of Reykjavik you can do it any day of the week, modify the itinerary according to your preferences and leave at the time that suits you best.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour for you and your partner, family or friends.
|Up to 4 people||Up to 8 people|
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 293.10
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 325.30
* The price varies based on the chosen date
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by private vehicle.
Guide in English
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no more people in the group.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.