Get lost in Icelandic landscapes on this tour from Reykjavik. Visit the Hraunfossar waterfall, the Deildartunguhver hot springs and the Husáfell Canyon Baths.
Iceland Waterfalls & Hot Springs Tour
After picking you up from your hotel in Reykjavik at 9 am, we'll set off on an hour and a half long bus journey to Reykholtsdalur. When we arrive we'll head to the incredible Deildartunguhver, a hot spring with the highest flow-rate in Europe and waters of over 90°C!
Afterwards, we'll head to the Hraunfossar and Barnafoss waterfalls, both located in a volcanic landscape that will take your breath away! Then we'll hop back on the bus and make a stop so you can get some lunch.
Once you've recharged your batteries, we'll make our way to the Husáfell Canyon Baths. When we arrive, we'll go on a pleasant hike to the hot springs in a spectacular natural setting. There, we'll take a dip in three geothermal pools: two warm, over 30°C, and one cold, which is around 10°C. How refreshing!
At the end of the trip we'll return to Reykjavik, arriving by around 6:30 pm.
- When you book you'll be asked to provide the name of your hotel. As most of the streets in the centre are not accessible by bus, you'll be given a meeting point at a nearby bus stop.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 1 year old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 12 and 15 years old||Children between 1 and 11 years old|
Children between 12 and 15 years oldUS$ 85.30
Children between 1 and 11 years oldUS$ 21.80
* The price varies based on the chosen date
9 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Entry fee to Husáfell Canyon Baths.
Entry to the Husáfell hotel swimming pools.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (7:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).